Conference proceedings and Book of Abstracts
- Revised selected, and peer reviewed, papers will be published by Springer as a post-proceedings volume in its Lecture Notes in Computer Science series.
- Participants are also allowed to send just an abstract of their presentation. All the abstracts from accepted papers/talks will be published in the book of abstracts.
Publication in Special Issues
These special issues will be dedicated to significantly extended and improved versions of the papers presented at the ICVNS 2019 conference. All papers will be, peer reviewed, according to the journal standards.
Previous editions of this conference already had special issues directly related to the conference from some of the following journals:
- Computers & Operations Research;
- Journal of Heuristics;
- European Journal of Operational Research;
- Journal of Global Optimization;
- Iternational Transaction in Operational Research;
- IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics;
- Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics;
- Optimization Letters;
- Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research.
Conference chairs and Program Committee chairs are currently working in order to confirm special issues of prestigious journals, directly connected to papers presented at this conference.
All confirmed special issues are dedicated to significantly extend and improve versions of the papers presented at the conference. Of course all papers will be, peer reviewed, according to the journal standards.